Are you a Vaughan-based or international enterprise pursuing business expansion through market development or diversification?
The City of Vaughan is currently piloting a suite of progressive programs and seminars as part of the Vaughan International Commercialization Centre (VICC): a city-lead economic development initiative. The VICC provides your established business with the tools it needs to expand.
Access commercialization support for your new or existing technology through unique programming including in-market temporary working space and representation, testing sites in real-life settings, and connect to a portal of service providers who can facilitate your entry into new markets internationally and locally.
Through a free VICC membership, businesses can access three programs:
- Soft Landing – Assisted market entry for growing businesses.
- Test City – Opportunities to test, demonstrate, and prove technologies.
- Matchmaking – Value-driven busines connections.
VICC’s Soft Landing Program:
Bridge@Lebovic Co-Working Commercialization Space
Are you a business with an innovative product or service looking for a dynamic space to grow? Apply to join the first cohort of Bridge@Lebovic residents.
The Bridge@Lebovic is an affordable co-working space designed to promote collaboration between cutting-edge businesses. The Bridge@Lebovic is part of the Vaughan International Commercialization Centre’s Soft Landing Program, one of a suite of progressive economic development initiatives led by the City of Vaughan. The VICC Soft Landing Program mitigates the risks associated with entering new markets by connecting established businesses to short-term rental opportunities, international organizations with in-market contacts, and localization services. In addition, Soft Landing members have access to technology testing opportunities and matchmaking services which include a directory of available soft-landing space including company profiles, site specifications, and contact information and access to in-market representation services. A variety of desk rental options are available including premium desks with large workspaces and lockable cabinets, and virtual offices with a dedicated mailing address and phone extension.
- You have an innovative product or service
- You are interested in opportunities to test your product/service
- You want to meet the right people to help with your investment, legal, accounting, and HR needs
- You are ready to commercialize your product/service
- You are ready to be an enthusiastic participant in a growing innovation ecosystem
- Ongoing business support from the City of Vaughan’s Economic Development and Culture Services Department
- Fantastic location, underground parking, 24/7 card access, kitchen, shared lounge space, copier and printer access, corporate fitness memberships, cafeteria
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Dedicated phone extension
- Corporate signage